No Place Like Home

Random musings on adoption, recovery, and life on life's terms. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Just Heard

How funny that I posted a blog about waiting to hear from my sons mom, and then today I get an email from her..........lol

My son is doing well, getting ready to start his second year of college and dating a girl he went to high school with. I'm so grateful that he has a full rich life! He sounds like a really great kid and getting to know him through his mom is such an amazing gift.

I never thought I'd have the chance to know him at all. Being able to look at his pictures and know that he is alive and doing well...............i couldn't ask for more than that.

I just plan to keep on keeping on the way we have and maybe one day we will cross paths. But for today I'm happy that he is happy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great blog Heather, I will add you to my links tonight!

Joy

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home