No Place Like Home

Random musings on adoption, recovery, and life on life's terms. Enjoy!

Monday, June 26, 2006

The Hand of Fate

SoI get another email from Bret's mom today. Apparantly, they have a beach house on the same island where we are planning to visit next month. She suggested we meet if possible, that Bret may not be able to come but that she and DH would love to meet.

I'm stunned, overjoyed, and very afraid all at the same time. I worry about making a good impression, I worry about not saying anything wrong, I worry that I just won't measure up some how. At least I have this weeks topic for my therapist.............lol

For some reason i never thought it would come this soon. I worry that Bret might not be comfortable with it, his needs are so important to me.

But I do have faith that God didn't bring me this far to drop me on my head. Having faith that all things work out the way they are suppose to is what I'm holding on to right now.

I'll keep ya posted on what happens...........crazy man, it's all so crazy............lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home