No Place Like Home

Random musings on adoption, recovery, and life on life's terms. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Done with SOA

I've spent many years working on the issues surrounding my childhood. I encountered today something that I find so vile and repulsive that I'm physically shaking and feel like vomiting.

Supporting a person who would use vile images of children to make a point, to prove himself right is just beyond wrong to me. Doing it in spite of adults who were once said abused children saying how much his words were hurtful, OMG beyond wrong.

So to anyone from there that reads my blog, I'm done with SoA. I will not have part of any place that has people like that on it. How can anyone think that's o.k.? And this person had scores of supporters and the abused children were attacking him? OMG how fucked up is that?

My adoption journey is done. I've met my bfamily, I've met my son. Time to move on and enjoy the beautiful life I have today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home